“常用公式”在线计算,“设计手册”在线查询
Q:为什么导入ACTRAN计算的结构振动响应无法计算辐射噪声?

A:First of all, when a BC Mesh is used and results are applied to a surface mesh, it's recommended to input a tolerance value that is adequate to the model. One can try first moderate or even big tolerances like 0.1 for instance.
As a matter of fact, in the model you sent, a tolerance of 0.001 was specified and that seemed to be inadequate in that case. Using the projection manager in ActranVI, I found the right gap tolerance (0.1) and I raised this parameter to 0.1 in order to get a good coupling.

Another issue was the cause behind the FATAL messages during computations:

An nff database may contain many PIDs.
In Actran 11.1 or 11.2, when an nff database is used to apply excitation quantities like displacement or any other type of quantities over a BC Mesh , the code searches for these excitation quantities inside every PID in the nff database.
If the quantities aren't available, the computation stops. This can be solved by removing the PIDs that don't contain the quantities for the BC Mesh.
Please find the modified cross map "corss_map_modified.nff" inside the directory "From FFT" in your folder on the FTP server.

Please note that this problem is fixed in Actran 12 and I was able to run proper computations using your initial cross_map.nff and a gap tolerance of 0.1.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 支持支持 反对反对

共 0 个关于本帖的回复 最后回复于 2015-7-14 10:26

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注我们

360网站安全检测平台